Terms and Conditions
1. In order to start working on a project WDIM needs to receive a down payment. The client must pay the rest of the balance upon completion of the project. Tne delivered websites are made live upon completion of the project and when all balance ia payed in full. Hosting and domain registration fees must be paid in full when they are due.
2. Any additional services, that are not included in the initial offer / agreement, come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. Any correspondent fee is added to the client's invoice and is charged accordingly.
3. Project completion delays:
Delay in payments can cause delays in project completion
Extra requests for further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project can cause delays in project completion
Purchace of additional service related to the project by the client can cause delays in project completion
Delays in the receipt of any materials from the client's part can cause delays in project completion
Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at WDIM's discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, WDIM may decide to put a project on hold.
4. Since all of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed we will not stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is allways our commitment. However, WDIM will under no circumstances, be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests. It is up to WDIM discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to our clients. For example, if a client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, we judge that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer our responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with our client, allways according to our understanding.
5. Any further work on services or part of services, within a project (i.e. elements of a project), that have been approved by the client will be invoiced accordingly.
6. All project statuses are set as “completed” after a 3 month period has passed (calculated from the first payment date) unless clearly specified otherwise. This means that no more work will be done on such a project and no service will be provided further. This doesn’t apply of course to hosting and domain name registration services. These are provided independently of the project status, and only according to the client’s payments that might be paid through WDIM.
7. If at any time the client is not satisfied with WDIM's services, our client can ask for a refund on any unused amount. WDIM will be happy to exercise a refund, after reviewing al facts of the project.
About payments processing
Please keep in mind that for security reasons, WDIM always:
Prevents unauthorized access, maintains data accuracy, and ensures the correct use of information, through appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information it collects online and offline. All payments are processed throught PayPal and / or Bank deposits. All charges fees per transaction and/or fees per month that these institutions might charge atre the responsibility of the client.
Fees and Prices
All prices that might appear on our website are subject to change without notice. These prices are solely informative and WDIM is not necessarily committed to them for your project. In order to receive a free quote for your project, please call us at +30-2311-2411-78 or request a quote throught the "Request a Quote" button on our website. Please keep in mind that promotional offers are not cumulative. All the pictures shown in this web site are solely representative.
About WDIM’s web design projects and offices
Under any circumstances WDIM doesn’t assume any responsibility or liability for the content of the websites we design and / or hosts. There is no way that WDIM could have control over any information, materials, or products found on the client's websites. WDIM doesn’t serve as consultant for its clients in relation to the content thereon, and the clients are entirely responsible for all that is found in their websites.
Websites always appear differently on different computers because of the nature of web development and / or programming. Screen resolutions, operating systems, fonts, colors and browsing software are just a few examples of variables that may affect the way a website looks. Our clients must be aware of these possible variations and WDIM will not be held responsible for such variations.
WDIM employees an office in Europe, majority of its design and development are done on those premises. WDIM is the owner of all properties in the Europe and employs its own staff. WDIM hires and has the right to fire employee’s based on their performance. The office is located in Thessaloniki, Greece, which is known for it’s highly skilled workforce in the software industry. Big American and European companies such as Microsoft, Google also have offices in Greece. All work done is on a central project management CRM that helps monitor and assign tasks on projects as well as providing full security of client assets.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please send us an email at email@example.com